Thursday 4 February 2016

Title: We don't have to "grin and bear it"

*Angel of Delight* - Animation by Rev.Bola

Title: *We don't have to "grin and bear it"*

O God,
All thanks to you
That I do not 
Just have to 
Grin and bear it.
As I am now willing
And able to share it.

I have Almighty God 
To turn to in prayer.
The ultimate Power 
I can trust as my Carer

 I always have 
The Holy Spirit within me 
With the full authority
To comfort and guide me.

I have my wondrous
Loving Savior, 
Monitoring my righteous
And Godly behavior
He is the shepherd, 
I hold in the 
Highest regard

I have God's Holy Trinity. 
To protect, shield  
And care for me
I thank You
And I love you 
Father. 
For availing me of
Peace in every hour.
-------------------------------------------
Wise Poetry 
with Animated Art blingee
by Rev.Bola
[18.Dec.2015]
---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment