Thursday 4 February 2016

Title: *Empowered by Love

*LOVE ANGEL* - Art Animation by Rev.Bola

Title: *Empowered by Love*

1.
Your subtle cry 
Caught my eye.
Mysterious essence
Oh Mystical
Luminescence.
You complete 
All I desire, 
With contentment;
That I may let go,
My hidden resentment.

2.
Electric pulse 
Racing heart;
Nothing false
Triumphant start.
My Higher Power 
A voice upon which I
Wholeheartedly rejoice.

3.
Such beauty 
Unbelievable, 
Yet utterly 
Conceivable.
You awaken 
Like the wind,
All who have sinned;
Rendering,
By the mile,
Your tender kiss
And loving smile.

4.
You're everything 
Symmetrical, 
O kindest friend
Sweet generous pal. 
Like a well that 
Never runs dry,
Can You bless my day
In your wondrous array
Of replenishing sky?

5.
All thine elements 
Be as stars,
That never 
Fail to shine. 
Steadfast to re-align,
I step forward
In your direction.
For only there - 
May my fragile soul 
Experience true
Satisfaction.

-----------------------------------
Wise Poetry 
with animated art blingee
by Rev.Bola
[copyright: 31.Oct.2015 -ARR]
--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment