Thursday 4 February 2016

Title: *First Degree Love *


Title: *First Degree Love *
1.
To love 
Another freely, 
Is God's love,
In the first degree,
Serenaded with 
Scented blossom
Makes the effect
Additionally awesome.

2.
In honor of our
Time-tested friendship,
I wish to kiss 
Your delectable lip,
With a sultry 
Hue of red, 
Beneath the tender 
Blue skies ahead.

3.
In breathless gasps; 
As our eyes meet 
We become complete.
Our passion is a fire
Of wholesome and 
Godly desire.

4.
Softly speak my name
And I shall fall
Real deep,
Rendering you my 
Heart to keep,
Until the end of time. 
Your scent is 
Utterly sublime;
Sweeter than 
Any perfume,
Even gentler than 
A rose in bloom.

5.
Your beauty 
Is unbelievable,
Yet totally perceivable.
Touching you 
Is rhapsody anew,
Of caring interaction,
Perceived with
Laughter, tenderness,
Feeling and passion.

6.
Come my miracle worker 
And let's snuggle up closer 
That you may see 
The love shining 
Through my eyes.
The deeper you look,
The sweeter will 
Be our prize.
----------------------------
Wise Poetry 
with animated art
by Rev.Bola
[24.Dec.2015 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment