Thursday 16 February 2017

Title :*GENESIS*

Title: *EXPERIENCE DIVINE MIRACLES NOW* - Mandala by Rev.Bola


























Title: *G.E.N.E.S.I.S* - Acrostic Poetry


1. Of Genesis, I declare...
    
G.iving thanks unto the Lord, Jehovah.

E.ach day in sweet communion.

N.ow are the days fulfilled.

E.arth today rejoices.

S.oftly the Light of God shines. 

I. am safely anchored in Christ.

S.oon we shall see the glorious morn.


 2. By Genesis, I choose to be...

G.entle, a kind soul

E.ffervescent, sparkling with life

N.oble, spiritually aware

E.loquent, the gift of expression

S.incere, staying true

I.nspiring, motivating others for good.

S.ensitive, keenly perceptive.


3. With Genesis, I now manifest...

G.od's will be done forever.

E.ngaging in our Father's work

N.ever bowing to discouragement

E.agerness to serve our Redeemer

S.afety in the Word of God

I.nterest in helping others

S.eeking God's face always.

---------------------------------
Poetry by Rev.Bola
[copyright:16.Feb.2017]
----------------------------------

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Additional Notes:-

I composed a piece of meditative instrumental music, 
to go along with this poem, of the same title. 
You can download a free copy to listen to at
the following link:-


Share GENESIS_VMC_04.wav - 3 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment