Saturday 4 July 2015

Title: *Self Motivation*


                      Title: *LAUGHTER* - Visual Prayer Art by Rev.Bola

Title: *Self Motivation*

- Positive Affirmations -

1.
I prepare

For success
By allowing
The very best
I accept
Responsibility
To explore
All possibility
I'm the master
Gardener
Of my soul,
Director
Of my life.
As I come to
Recognize
The whole
My space is
Free of strife.

2.
I maintain 

A positive attitude.
Living my life
With gratitude
I've been bitten,
By the love bug;
That creates
More miracles
Than any kind
Of wonder drug.
I am optimistic!
I am enthusiastic!
As I pursue
My vision quest
I always imagine
The very best.

3.
I set my goal

However the dice
Of fortune may roll.
I expect to win
However those wheels
Of fortune spin.
Like dinner
Ordered from my
Favorite restaurant;
I get exactly what
I need and want.
Developing my desire
By adding joy
To flame the fire.

4.
I believe in myself

As I plan my route;
Knowing precisely
What my life's about.
I take a step at a time
From the rough
To the sublime.
And with the
Greatest of satisfaction
I take consistent
Affirmative action.
I overcome
All difficulties,
By applying my
Mental faculties.
I continue to
Be motivated.
Things work out
As I anticipated.

5.
I devote time

To pursuing my goal
Yielding myself to
The perfect whole.
Solving all problems
That come my way;
I take appropriate
Action without delay.
Rather than resist,
I simply persist.
I take my chances,
With every one
Of life's advances.

6.
Making the best

Of each situation
I give up all
Procrastination.
I never miss
The opportunity
To be a pillar
Of community.
I accept past failures
As my teachers,
My lessons;
Forward
Looking joyfully
To the receipt of
All my blessings.

--------------------------------------­­­-----
Wise Poetry by Rev.Bola A
(copyright: 6 April 2014 - ARR)
---------------------------------
­

No comments:

Post a Comment