Tuesday 7 July 2015

Title: *HAIL CHRIST IN ALL*

Title: *GOD'S HAND* Animated Art by Rev.Bola

Title: *HAIL CHRIST IN ALL*

Christ in my home
Christ where I roam.
Christ in my mind
Christ when I'm kind.
Christ if I cook
Christ where I look.
Christ when I read
Christ how I lead.
Christ while I play
Christ where I lay.
Christ as I eat
Christ when I'm sweet.
Christ as I wave
Christ being brave.
Christ to the North
Christ back and forth.
Christ to the South
Christ from my mouth.
Christ to the East
Christ as I feast.
Christ to the West
Christ when I'm blessed.
Christ as I pray.
Christ in the day
Christ in the light.
Christ through the night
Christ where or when
Christ my Amen.
-----------------------------------
Wise Poetry by Rev.Bola
{copyright: 7.July.2015 - ARR}
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment