Tuesday 28 June 2016

Title: *God Knows*


Title: *God Knows*

Am I truly 
Being wise?

Or merely being,
Fooled by lies?

Am I genuinely,
Being good?

Or really being, 
Self-misunderstood?

Am I truly,
Sweet and kind?

Or really being,
Naive and blind?

Are my actions truly 
Generous and giving?

Or merely condoning, 
Of rescue, and enabling?

Am I genuinely strong?

Or merely afraid of
Ever being wrong?

Am I honest,
In my feelings,
Of being right?

Or really acting 
From hurt and spite?

Am I conscious in behavior, 
As one who is saved?

Or largely in denial, 
I have ever misbehaved?

Am I sincerely,
Right with God?

Or attending in church,
Because I'm 
Lonely and bored?

Whether I'm
Genuinely free, 
Or saved from hell

It's God,
Who really knows, 
And time will tell.

-----------------------------------
Poetry by Rev.Bola
[copyright: 29.Jun.2016 -ARR}

_________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment