Wednesday 20 April 2016

Title: *Friendship


Title: *Friendship*

Life brings with it
Many surprises
When I open my heart
To its many disguises.

The surest way
To have friends
Is to be one,
Being a trusted mate
To others when
They need one
Is true practise of the
Commandment of God’s Son

My heart not my ego
Is where real friends
Must abide
So I will take time
To encourage,
Share mine with others
Rather than hide.

Respecting kindness,
Acceptance, and Trust,
These ingredients
For genuine friendship
Are a must.

In being the friend
That I wish
To have most,
I will attract
To myself
Great friends
I can host.

I am not anxious,
For that nor will
I lose any sleep
But will Let Christ
Be the factor of
Which friends I
Can keep.

The bonds of true friendship
Will forever run deep
-----------------------------------------------
Wise Poetry by Rev.Bola
[copyright: 30.Mar.2016 -ARR]
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment