Tuesday 23 June 2015

Title: *Trusting God's Victory*

Title: *Trusting God's Victory*

1 Corinthians 15:57

But thanks be to God, which giveth us
the victory through our LORD Jesus Christ.

1.
Success need 
Not be a mystery
All Christian soldiers
Throughout history
Believed in trusting 
Upon God's victory.

2.
With abundant Faith 
In The Son,
Certain the victory's 
Already been won.
Not just fighting 
Well or swell,
But fully demolishing
The strongholds of hell.

3.
In God is no, 
Possibility for defeat
And my salvation 
Is now complete.
It's the devil
Who cannot take 
The heat,
And so must run,
Hide, and retreat.

4.
The strength
I use is, 
Not my own,
For I rely on 
Christ alone.
Bestowing me
The winner's crown
He seats me on 
The victor's thrown.

5.
Thus, I do battle 
And I'm secure,
Of matching straight
Through Heaven's door.

------------------------

Wise Poetry by Rev.Bola
(copyright: 23.Jun.2015 - ARR)
-----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment