Wednesday 24 September 2014

Title: *SUBTLE SINS*

 
Title: *LET GO LET GOD*Light Orb 2 - from collection painted by Rev.Bola


Title: *SUBTLE SIN*

Had

I become
so preoccupied

with
major sin

from deep
within

that
in the
darkened
night

I lost sight

of
my need

to deal
for real

with
the more

subtle
sins?

Does
the
subtle
sin of worry

still
tell a
lingering
story?

Or anxiety
perhaps
that
menace

of society?

More so
that

subtle sin
of
irritability,

unthankfulness?

Or
that harsh
word,
a desperate
demand

to
be heard?

Need
I now
revisit

the
unloving
actions
of a

critical
spirit?

Oh, my goodness,
Father

What
A wake up
call

I am

guilty

of them
all!

-------------------------------
Poetry by Rev.Bola
{copyright: 25.SEP.2014 -ARR}
----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment