Thursday 14 November 2013

Title: *MAYBE*

Title:*DELIGHT*Orb of Light 12/Mm - Visual Prayer Art by Rev.Bola

Title: *MAYBE*

Maybe,
If I smile once more
Maybe,
Knock on heaven's door
Maybe,
If I start to pray
Maybe,
Then I'd find a way


Surely,
Will I lose my fears
Surely,
When I say my prayers
Surely,
When the light appears
Surely,
Will I wipe my tears.

It's good,
If I can sing a song
It's better,
If I dance along
It's best,
If I continue strong
Yes, that's the way 

I'll carry on.
--------------------------------------­-----------
Poetry by Rev. Bola
(copy-right: 14.Nov.13 - ARR)

--------------------------------------­-------------

James 1:12

'Blessed is the man who 
remains steadfast under trial, 
for when he has stood the test 
he will receive the crown of life, 
which God has promised 
to those who love him.'
 ---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment