Tuesday 29 May 2012

Title: 'NO MORE TEARS' - Wisdom Poetry Series

Title: 'NO MORE TEARS' /Airb - Prayer Art by Rev.Bola A.

 'No More Tears'

I am feeling
A little better today,
For more of this kind
Of improvement, 
I pray.
 
But nigh, 
By the honeyed
Chorus of suffering,
No more will I find
Myself a- torturing.
 
Elated by Christ,
Who created the light
My heart once again,
Has captured delight.
 
Granted probation,
From woes and fears
I vow for now,
To dry my tears.
 
My pledge to happiness,
I hereby embrace
With abundant joy,
The sorrows replace.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Poetry by Rev. Bola A - 
(copyright: 3.4.12 -ARR)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 30:5 

'For his anger is but for a moment, 
 and his favour is for a lifetime. 
Weeping may tarry for the night, 
but joy comes with the morning.'
-------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment