Monday 12 October 2009

'Peace' - Meditation

with

Visual Talisman and PrayerArt -by Rev.Bola (Oct'09)


*Make peace in your heart and mind,
And the world will be peaceful
Reside in peace yourself
Afford happiness to everyone
Smiling frees the heart,
Miracles can then manifest
Your own spirit is always at peace
Focus on the centre of your brow
Sit behind those beautiful eyes of yours,
And just observe whatever comes up.
This is the place,
Where thoughts are produced
Instruct your mind to radiate peace
Have at least one peaceful thought daily
Breathe slowly, deeply and declare...
I am a peaceful being
I am at peace with peace
I love peace
I send out peace to others
Peace and I are one.
------------------------------
Written by Rev.Bola A (12Oct2009)
*********************************

1 comment:

  1. It is so wonderful to be able to create art that glorifies God. Prayer Art rocks!

    love angels anonymous

    ReplyDelete