Sunday 20 September 2009

'Out Of This World' - Poetry and Art

Title: 'OUT OF THIS WORLD' /C.Penc  (From Set) by Rev.Bola
When everything is still,
I can hear soft lights
o'er your face;
Beyond the scope
of mortal sin
Laughter, tenderness,
and passion
not only in your eyes
but in your heart, your soul, 
your entire being

Thinking of the warmth
and newness of the day
The way your eyes
crinkle up when you smile
Whispered breaths
light as a feather
Not once nor twice
but more for good measure.
You speak to me

You were already inside my heart
Proverbial fireworks exploding
Sliding closer beside me
Passionate and earth shattering 
Never, ever let go
For you complete us

I close these eyes
and your image plays
in my mind, a treasured memory
And how kissing you could become
Like a dance to the rhythm
of my heart beat
But some things aren't meant to be,
perhaps you are just my fantasy
Out of touch, and
Out of this world.

----------------------------------
Poetry by Rev.Bola A
(copyright: 20.9.09 - ARR)

***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment